Schnecksville, PA- The Johnson & Wales Charlotte Men's Basketball Team played their third consecutive Penn State University Athletic Conference opponent when they took on Penn State Lehigh Valley on Saturday. The Wildcats earned their third consecutive win with a 96-73 victory over the Lions.
- Robert Hobson and Majerle Poole combined for 51 points on the night.
- The Wildcats led the entire game, building up a 29 point advantage at one point.
- JWU shot 53.5% from the field while holding PSU LV to 42.6%
- The Wildcats out-rebounded their opponents, 46-32.
- JWU scored 14 second chance points compared to 9 for Lehigh Valley.
- The Wildcats outscored the Lions 50-34 on points in the paint and 18-2 on fast break points.
- Poole went 12 of 15 from the field including 3 of 5 from three. He finished the game with 28 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 steals.
- Hobson scored 23 points on 8 of 15 shooting, 3 of 6 from three point range.
- Antonio Smith led JWU with 9 rebounds followed by CJ Miller with 8.
- Malik Bullock paced the team with 6 assists
- The victory moves JWU to 4-1 on the season.
The Wildcats host Morris College on Wednesday, November 20th at 7:00 pm.